Gluten-free Snickers millionaire’s rice crispy squares recipe! No-bake and super easy to make – no need to even turn the oven on for these.
Gluten-free Snickers millionaire’s rice crispy squares recipe – yup, Snickers are gluten-free here in the UK! That means the world is now suddenly full of tons of different ways to use them… starting with these beauties.
And obviously, just a plain rice crispy cake is pure heaven in my eyes, but these… these are out of this world. And incredibly easy to make.
As they’re no-bake, it just involves chilling at each stage for the three layers. But of course, as each layer is chilling… you can chill too!
Why make my gluten-free Snickers millionaire’s rice crispy squares recipe?
- No need to make a shortbread base, so no need to switch the oven on.
- Snickers are gluten-free in the UK – here’s how to celebrate that fact!
- Learn how to make your own set caramel, which you can apply to all my Millionaire’s-style recipes.
- No xanthan gum required.
- They don’t taste gluten-free AT ALL – you’ll have to fight to keep the muggles away from these!
So what do my gluten-free snickers millionaire’s rice crispy squares taste like?
The base is a melted chocolate, rice crispy/marshmallow combo that’s crisp, chewy, sweet and infinitely more chocolatey than when using coco pops.
Next, you’ve got a thick layer of set caramel, packed with nuts – just like you’d get in a Snickers bar! Lastly, the top layer is a marbled milk/white chocolate final touch, topped with slices of Snickers.
Every bite is like nothing you’ve tasted before and needless to say, this doesn’t taste gluten-free AT ALL.
Here’s everything you’ll need for this recipe, keep scrolling until you see the recipe card for the measurements and method
Gluten-free Snickers millionaire’s rice crispy squares recipe: Ingredients
For the base:
- gluten free rice krispies
- milk chocolate
For the caramel:
- golden caster sugar
- golden syrup
- condensed milk (1 tin)
- good sized handful roasted peanuts (ensure they are gluten free and NOT dry roasted!)
For the topping:
- milk chocolate
- white chocolate
- 2-4 Snickers bars (as many as you like really!)