- Renshaw is the markets leading sugarpaste and holders of the royal warrant
- Renshaw is also the largest and oldest manufacturer of rolled fondant providing the highest quality ingredients
- suitable for all covering, moulding, modelling & embossing
- made in the United Kingdom.
- suitable for: vegetarians ✔ vegans ✔ certified kosher ✔ Halal ✔
- all renshaw colours conform to stringent British Standards
- dries with a smooth finish – surface can be dusted or painted to add further detail.
- light vanilla taste to compliment your cakes
- best before: date will normally be 3 months and possibly more, store any unused paste for future use. For best results wrap it tightly in cling film & pop it in an air tight container.
- allergy Advice: Made in factory which also handles nuts, therefore small nut traces may be present.
- ingredients: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Palm Oil, Humectant: E422, Emulsifier: E471, Stabiliser: E413, Preservative: E202, Flavouring.
- larger packs will be better value
- also it might be worth noting – the colour is only a representation only and should not be taken as an exact colour representation factors which affect this is the devices screen which you are using which will display the colours slightly different.
Not quite what you were looking for?
- view our full range of coloured sugarpaste
- view our full range of renshaw sugarpaste
You might be interested in…
- our full range of essential edibles
- our full range of packaging
- our full range of fondant tools
Not sure how much sugarpaste you will need, No Problem! CLICK HERE