4-ingredient Peanut M&M’s cookies recipe – believe it or not, these beauties only take 20 minutes to make from start to finish. And yes, peanut M&M’s are gluten-free here in the UK!
4-ingredient Peanut M&M’s cookies recipe, anyone? They’re crisp on the outside and chewy in the middle BUT you don’t even need flour to make them.
You’ve got soft, bakery-style peanut butter cookies here, packed with chunky peanut M&M’s that crack open when baked. What’s not to love?
There’s a billion ways you can remix this recipe too – just take my 4-ingredient Snickers cookies for example. So feel free to sub the M&M’s for whatever chocolate you like!
Why make my 4-ingredient Peanut M&M’s cookies recipe?
- It only takes 20 minutes from start to finish. Simply mix up your 4 ingredients in a bowl, roll into balls and bake. That’s it!
- No flour required – this is a flourless recipe.
- These need a third of the ingredients you’d need to make ‘proper’ cookies.
- They taste AMAZING – just like my ‘proper’ cookies, but take a third of the time to make.
- You’d never know they’re gluten-free by tasting them AT ALL. Everyone will love these!
- You probably have nearly all the ingredients you’ll need for this recipe already – just go grab some peanut M&M’s.
But from tasting them, you’d never know the difference compared to any other bakery-style cookie. Peanut butter is a magical ingredient that means you don’t need flour!
Every bite has a crisp exterior, with soft, peanut butter cookie dough in the middle, packed with peanut M&M’s. Pure cookie monster perfection.
So I’m sure you’re wondering by now… what are those magical 4 ingredients? Here’s everything you’ll need for my 4-ingredient Peanut M&M’s cookies recipe. Keep scrolling until you see the recipe card below if you’re looking for the method
4-ingredient Peanut M&M’s cookies recipe: Ingredients
- peanut butter
- light brown sugar
- M&Ms (I used the peanut ones for these, but you can use whichever you prefer)
So I thought I’d kick things off with a little frequently asked questions section – if you just want the recipe, then keep scrolling.
But I’ve thrown in some tips here that will be really helpful if this is your first time baking this, or you want to adapt it. So here they are!